[灌水] 你知道常营名称的由来吗?
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
每个人对幸福都有着不同的定义,每人都有着各自不同的生活方式。别人的生活方式不一定适合你。所以我们要找出那种最适合自己的生活方式。http://renew.hi.blog.163.com/
|
|
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|
|
每个人对幸福都有着不同的定义,每人都有着各自不同的生活方式。别人的生活方式不一定适合你。所以我们要找出那种最适合自己的生活方式。http://renew.hi.blog.163.com/
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|






发表于 2008-7-1 20:58
| 

发表于 2008-7-1 21:11
| 


发表于 2008-7-1 21:14
| 

有两个常营也说得通啊 ,没准我们不知道的还有七、八个如此的常营呢

