网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

我家装修图

户型貌似跟我家的一样,是全朝南的,一居吧。
4 V9 r% m  v9 e: P2 i! Nkobe24 发表于 2010-3-11 13:23
1 c+ q1 a0 A; ~& g2 F
3 r# ?( }& B* A$ Q7 M

7 N- p5 f* y4 U0 P不一样吧,是两居。

TOP

装修的不错,很好呀~~不知道花了多少钱~~

TOP

两年前的帖子了。时间太快了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

现在一定没有那么整洁了~

TOP

楼主家是多少平的?好温馨。

TOP

现在也没这么空旷了吧?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

哇塞,谁啊把两年前的帖子翻出来了。3 @  @% @# k$ y( z

9 u3 G4 s) [7 _" w- S* y: B当初那么整洁现在都成了仓库啦

TOP

还好留个纪念。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

时光飞逝阿。。。。。。。。。。。
人生若只如初见

TOP