网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[原创]柏林秋色-2007.11.15

顶多就是美学瞎想,哈哈。
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP

LS还真是有一套美学思想啊![em73]
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<p>哈哈,结了婚的就不用瞎看啦,看多了会有人不高兴嘛。</p><p>结了婚的人,就应该开始学着从各个角度去发现自己身边的美……</p><p>没结婚的人可以认为都美,结了婚的人心中应该有了最美。</p><p>那是不一样的感悟呢……呵呵</p>
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP

既然爱美之心你有我也有,所以这和结没结婚没什么关系啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<p>呵呵,美男是美女的老公,美女是美男的老婆,兴趣不敢当啊,爱美之心我也有之嘛。</p><p>哈哈。。。</p><p>天下的美男美女在柏乐安家乐业,白头携老,好啊~~~~~~~~~~~也算个好口彩了。。。呵</p>
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP

柏林有很多美男子,你也感兴趣?[em02]
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<p>对前一条更感兴趣,哈哈。。。</p><p>尤其对我这种岁数比较小,还没结过什么婚的人,应该更有吸引力吧?</p><p>哈。。。</p>
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP

一定要带。柏林人美地方美,不要留下遗憾~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我下周应该会过去一趟,顺便看看要不要带照机去,呵呵。
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP

<p>看着真美,都有点不相信是自己的家了,我明后天得抽空过去看看。</p>

TOP