网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[娱乐] 我回来了!!!

我非给他带。
"What man is a man,who does not make the world better?"

TOP

那你的废纸就地卖了吧,你要是觉得不好意思,我帮你和老文说什么也没给他带回来!
别和我谈理想,戒了 !

TOP

去你的,我 这回东西全超重了,空运回去,还不如这边的价钱高呢。
"What man is a man,who does not make the world better?"

TOP

我去打听一下旧杂志的收购价格~~
别和我谈理想,戒了 !

TOP

给你本书吧《印度塔塔集团》
"What man is a man,who does not make the world better?"

TOP

老文想要好东西吗?。
4 o' k6 O6 d! l3 w5 [3 O- C8 J$ }yy9k 发表于 2009-4-19 17:35

# a7 V* E( l5 Q. K$ ?) }) w( Q柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市有什么好东西?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

总统的鞋~
别和我谈理想,戒了 !

TOP

老文想要好东西吗?。
"What man is a man,who does not make the world better?"

TOP

当yy碰上小司。。。
9 C' k! n+ T7 i; ~# p% t柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic唉~~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

啊?孰轻孰重啊~~~
别和我谈理想,戒了 !

TOP