[灌水] 说到下雪,我又想起了2001年底那场大雪……
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
我的淘宝,创意家居,欢迎来逛逛,小区免运费啦 http://shop36129042.taobao.com/
实体店地址:高碑店兴隆街22号本质创意生活馆 |
|
|
|
|
|
每个人对幸福都有着不同的定义,每人都有着各自不同的生活方式。别人的生活方式不一定适合你。所以我们要找出那种最适合自己的生活方式。http://renew.hi.blog.163.com/
|
|
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|






发表于 2009-2-18 15:12
| 


发表于 2009-2-18 15:17
| 

发表于 2009-2-18 15:22
| 
