网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 999句最常用英语口语

996. The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand
& n# B" ^1 @9 @, O' P柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonicluggage. 每个旅客托运的行李最大重量限额是60公斤,手提行李除外。柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市  ^- \* X. T; g3 \
997. You are just putting on a little weight. I believe you'll get that off柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台4 S; j1 H. y) P4 b
easily.你只是稍微胖了些.很快就会恢复的。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn* d9 Y. l7 \9 ?
998. In many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with
) g! ?* \9 y4 Z  x2 Y, {) X- Q柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市computers.在许多国家有越来越多的公司使用电子计算机来代替人。
8 ^8 M3 z5 t% V柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市999. There are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the
, Y' C' ?, ?2 }( h/ W4 k柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台cupboard!冰箱边、洗碗槽下,还有橱柜里面都有老鼠!

TOP

感谢兰色海!一定好好学学!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP