网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[娱乐] 征集湖南人在柏林~~~集合报道了~~~~!

65# 闪闪的红星 柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic) ^* d5 c  {% ]% m& t
还不赶紧贿赂一下楼主,见一面,给你认证了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

报告。。我和我老婆即将入住。27号楼的。我两都是湖南的。我湘潭的。她是湘乡的哈哈
+ X( _2 N$ Z: m. q( U5 i柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台有空一起玩啊- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn, ?" M0 d$ t3 @% V
cstiaotiao 发表于 2009-5-19 12:43
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市$ e: D# i9 J0 B
是吗?太好了,欢迎!+ c! p8 B' U* f5 h5 x
论坛里有好几个是那个楼的呢!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

是挨着京客隆便利店吗?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

京客隆?没看到啊。我只知道我的在幼儿园的东边。房子是东西通透的。北边也全是阳台的那个。应该是27号没错啊。但没看到客隆便利店
! C; C4 m8 i! h2 X1 s柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台cstiaotiao 发表于 2009-5-19 15:12
% M% D4 e+ y( u- Y  m) \1 O
到楼下看看。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

哦,下次来注意一下就看见了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP