网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 唉~~

这个,这个,是个问题~~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

这不是万象新天的朋友嘛~~柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市) q7 ]$ `' j) x" f+ X4 i6 b
renew,你不是还欢迎过人家嘛~柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic# q) k" N( ?. o6 x
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 zhangzy1227 于 2008-7-14 13:51 发表 柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic1 j$ ~/ Y6 E# O, ?2 r
bbs.myberlin.cn9 n7 K- d. ~& b' w2 P

, A+ k- m! i' r0 X5 b* Y$ c7 K- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn还是小文记性好,要不给俺来个特殊认证咋样?
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市3 v' ~# e% L  T3 i( a0 w
renew一定是最近接触的人太多了,乱了。bbs.myberlin.cn5 ~/ ~" x; F; ^  A, b" l$ _3 [
对于你这种情况,我们考虑一下,看看是否做个贵宾认证之类的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 zhangzy1227 于 2008-7-14 14:11 发表
* G, e+ r1 f) I/ u柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市
5 U" }8 ~7 ~, |% w( ]0 o9 e( o7 y( x柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市8 W  h5 E5 O6 O- E) n* h4 k( h
啥也不说了,眼泪哗哗滴~~

/ Q. l3 X6 J& K8 H# J- w$ p4 O2 Nbbs.myberlin.cn但不要着急,我们还要商量一下可行性和具体做法,需要一些时间。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

这位朋友是……女的?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 zhangzy1227 于 2008-7-14 16:53 发表 柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台) C5 b( m% O4 j) z) R- ]

) y$ a* z% b# o9 x. }. \柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic. L- b! p1 q% ~; ^" Y
报告管理员,有银威胁偶
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic' X. @% r' G: Z
威胁是不对的。' I8 F  A8 m/ \, \2 B. q
不过这事好像应该找警察~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP