网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 给西点店起名

甜心bbs.myberlin.cn$ f! o; [  K  w
这个好!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 petro7 于 2008-6-29 15:19 发表 柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic& d9 ^! N- `  y' x# H, p( u5 A
支持:烘培小屋

9 h& x& @9 A: @' B' J柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic有点俗了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 小菜 于 2008-6-30 11:16 发表 bbs.myberlin.cn& o: l; E- g9 B
既然是卖泡芙和蛋挞,就叫“芙蓉飞蛋”吧
- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn) D. p- X( E5 R. J
严重侵权啊!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

挑选好了名字还不等于成功,还要去工商局查是否已经被注册了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 32# ◇听◇ 的帖子

“胖子西点”这名字比较有个性,容易被人记住。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP