网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 我不是居委会的~~~~~~~~~~~

晚上九点。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 清风徐来 于 2008-9-14 23:43 发表 bbs.myberlin.cn$ t2 [/ v0 r; U7 c- U( ]
呵呵,那个啥,没误会,没呱希,咱柏林不就是一个大家庭吗,especially, 咱myberlin forum!
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic& Y$ a1 g  w7 A) b7 A6 W
这么快就融入进来了?真快!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 37# 清风徐来 的帖子

我怎么感觉你嘴上抹了不少蜜啊?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP