网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

新家工程还没完工,先上几张PP

真快啊,已经有那么点意思了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回到了一千零一夜。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 jeep庞 于 2008-7-28 20:24 发表 7 ?: z% O7 C& h& g' x) g

! Q# e0 k$ n& n+ X  K! a& z+ `3 L' |: O' ~

; X( h9 `& Q  S! z7 u5 H不会吧,俺这个可是美式风格........................ - J; q. t2 V5 ~6 [  L( ^; W; q6 j

, s- i& F& t! {- P
8 ~: b8 Y/ l5 C1 l4 Q% S老文后天 30号在柏林么?想麻烦你帮忙给装一下陆游器.我家装修的电工回老家了.......
! g  m$ F7 E" N- T( O( r
问题不大,提前联系我。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 jeep庞 于 2008-7-29 23:52 发表
# E/ Y" _5 W$ @3 i$ ^
3 o1 Z0 h9 I6 N% f+ L2 ]% a1 o* E
' z1 ^2 p& r) T/ r  V# Q% z
% O- Z) m6 T+ @- [0 o) U5 i都AY了咋还有抢劫的捏?

4 y- J# {- Q  q2 d* M0 q明天你在吗?我去找你?% C! I  P* ~' k+ J/ n( q
今天给你发一天站短了,也没见到你回,不知道是否收到。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 34# jeep庞 的帖子

按你说的,十点半我过去吧。
9 T/ w' S. @3 T( Y7 M! i如果方便上msn,再说说,不方便就算了,我直接去。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

今天又去jeep庞家看了,做完保洁,干净、漂亮多了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 48# jeep庞 的帖子

可能需要再做一次。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 70# 小欣 的帖子

你家在那儿?和jeep庞家是一个楼吗?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP