网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[娱乐] 这周末大家都还需要上班么?

回复:这周末大家都还需要上班么?

需要。。。:~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复: 这周末大家都还需要上班么?

原帖由 kx27 于 2008-2-1 20:05:00 发表bbs.myberlin.cn3 N: h% |# X6 S
刚发现,雪碧的ID也是中文了!同样恭喜下。小文是你改的数据库吧?

! m. T, V, k2 r* n1 O柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn; |" x/ |( ~8 Y3 U* R
dz的是可以在后台修改用户名的,而dv的就不行。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复:这周末大家都还需要上班么?

:粉红搞怪猫7: 这一升级,咱们论坛很多人都是同年同月同日生的。而且都108岁了!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复:这周末大家都还需要上班么?

给洋鬼子打工就是这样。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP