网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 给西点店起名

甜心柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市: L% a9 o; Z" h3 T( v  M6 v5 z
这个好!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 petro7 于 2008-6-29 15:19 发表
3 a3 r  [( L, c2 [7 u- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn支持:烘培小屋

# c) `% W# J7 r9 w* }* l6 A柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic有点俗了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 小菜 于 2008-6-30 11:16 发表 + J1 z7 K& V$ E/ g, `5 e
既然是卖泡芙和蛋挞,就叫“芙蓉飞蛋”吧
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市) }4 l, Q6 ]' Z" k
严重侵权啊!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

挑选好了名字还不等于成功,还要去工商局查是否已经被注册了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 32# ◇听◇ 的帖子

“胖子西点”这名字比较有个性,容易被人记住。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP