网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[原创]2007年12月23日收房留念照

彩旗飘飘啊!很有纪念意义!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

一切都那么新,新的房,新的家,新的开始!勾起了我当年收房时的感觉,似乎还是有点激动。
) P" ~- u, ^: t+ \6 J! c1 Z, {# P$ W- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn今天我看到三期人头攒动(可能有点夸张),从我家望过去,很多屋子里都有人。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn/ n! p: j- r5 J& ~
看来今天收房的不少。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn0 l# n3 R8 F' K1 w  J

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-12-23 20:10:30编辑过]

柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

以下是引用renew在2007-12-23 21:36:58的发言:柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic3 M& B3 k2 w" ?8 g6 k4 ^! M5 G% ^
第一张照片尤其漂亮~~
bbs.myberlin.cn- ^/ m2 V) j* e0 c
又是楼主合成的全景照片吧?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>renew</i>在2007-12-24 15:15:54的发言:</b><br/>难道楼上用的也是kodak双镜头数码相机??我这个相机就是可以拼接照片的,出来以后的效果也特好看。 <p align="right" style="COLOR: green;">[符合XHTML规范,内容为纯文本或UBB(UBB解释文件版本:2006-5-23)]</p></div><p>原来你用的是那个双镜头的啊?当时这个产品最早出来时,这个项目还是我做的呢。</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我也是只看到图片,没见实物。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

已阅!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

sony的普遍发暗,kodak的普遍发亮,canon和fuji色彩还原最好,专业的还是买nikon。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

以下是引用renew在2007-12-26 12:02:42的发言:
! M4 Q7 }' v" C  g# ?柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市小文总结的太好了,我的下一个目标就是nikon单反。嘿嘿~~
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市! g( M0 `" H% g8 E
nikon单反,高端啊!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP