网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[其他] 谁家能把物业费发票转让给我?

估计没人敢给你。要不将来怎么证明交过物业费?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

抬头写你单位、房间写你家,那我还交什么劲?要知道发票的法律效力要大于收据,如果相抵触以发票为准,为了100元,谁谁会冒这么大的风险?- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn: z  G; [! c6 t4 l$ x) T* Y
hehe 发表于 2009-10-16 13:11
bbs.myberlin.cn9 _; m2 d0 B; l6 M
完全同意!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

楼主要是出49%的钱,我就可以考虑冒次险。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

一种可能的情形:楼主拿着发票找到物业说我已经交过物业费了,物业看着发票的确是楼主家的房间号,可是一查底子确实没交,楼主这时便拿出东北人的冲劲与物业干仗,物业核实后将真正出钱的业主列为未交费名单里,当业 ...
0 h! T; X' s# @& ^- W7 l柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市hehe 发表于 2009-10-21 22:54
bbs.myberlin.cn% S5 j# z" C  j6 @; |
太形象了!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP