网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 留个印

原帖由 晓业主 于 2008-7-9 12:48 发表 - 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn- h% Y$ P# i; l

( q( `0 ^$ M' }: P5 s柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic% @5 a2 |# w' r9 t6 a' s" c
此地无银三百两!
; o9 s5 U3 @+ }9 G: a4 U
没错,凡是发广告的都说自己不是~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 10# yy9k 的帖子

我要,帮我找几张吧!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 yy9k 于 2008-7-9 14:48 发表 柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台0 Z) \* C! o$ m( w& m. o  A
老文,6张7块的,和1张8块的啊!

/ Q3 D  r9 K# B& u行。今晚送到我家。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP