网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

咨询小文一个小问题

一般不会漏雨,但雨比较大又开着窗户时,可能会溅入房间地面一些雨点。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我们每户有直饮水的管道,里面的水可以直接饮用。但需要跟厂家购买专用的桌面饮水机或龙头。1 B' v% |' }0 H& Q/ I# v
如何开通直饮水和购买饮水机,可以给物业打电话问厂家电话。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

如果管理好,合格的中水是没问题的。但有个别时候会有异味,这时候可以清理水箱,严重的可以找物业解决处理。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

铺地板没问题,不必铺地砖。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>行进ING</i>在2007-9-9 17:13:37的发言:</b><br/>本来想咨询一个问题,这下好了,又想起来一个。在12月25日交房之前,KFC会允许业主去看房、量房吗??</div><p>原则上是不可以,尤其是临交房的时候。所以,如果有时间,尽早去看看、量量,以便安排装修。</p><p>另:KFC好像是肯德基啊?</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

当然,肯德基要是出点装修赞助基金也是欢迎的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

他们负责出工人每天午饭的鸡腿,装修质量一定很高![em31]
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

哈哈哈哈~~~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP