网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

春天来了,玉兰开了,小草绿了-2008.4.3

春天来了,玉兰开了,小草绿了-2008.4.3

2008年4月3日摄于柏林2期。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

回复:春天来了,玉兰开了,小草绿了-2008.4.3

花有点要败了,早几天就好了。可惜前几天没顾上,而且又阴天下雨。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复: 春天来了,玉兰开了,小草绿了-2008.4.3

原帖由 外星球的猫 于 2008-4-3 16:45:00 发表bbs.myberlin.cn8 P7 K& e7 l0 B% H1 O& n9 m
我拍了呀,不过不是咱家小区的

  h9 o5 I7 Z2 b" L" jbbs.myberlin.cn是你发的春色那贴吗?看了,很漂亮。单反效果的卡片机。柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台8 k' Z$ f4 w9 C4 ]) h: {" o% l
如果不是,请上图!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 14F 外星球的猫 的帖子

真是超值啊!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

是应该拍点一期的。我只拍过几张一期的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 renew 于 2008-4-19 00:15 发表
. q' v. B* w! _& S柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic小欢家门口对着的那块绿地我觉得是全小区最好的一块地方了~~~~

3 y! y) K! i* x! M* \/ I4 d9 ]柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic强烈羡慕+嫉妒~~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP