网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[娱乐] 大家说说今年过年大家都得到了什么?

回复:大家说说今年过年大家都得到了什么?

除了累就是困。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复: 大家说说今年过年大家都得到了什么?

原帖由 橡皮鸭子 于 2008-2-12 17:59:00 发表柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic7 Z& K( ]- Q- L0 u1 a1 Y6 b6 W: W$ d
我也有同感,还有最大的收获就是,TMD, 我又单身了

+ B, a* n1 `+ t- m5 Y是吗?这么说又有机会了?:emot26:
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复: 大家说说今年过年大家都得到了什么?

原帖由 橡皮鸭子 于 2008-2-12 18:19:00 发表7 o) d5 w2 ?2 n
哈哈,我的眼前又是成片的森林了

% e  s/ c' L' O' P1 M那你这收获可真不小!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 8F renew 的帖子

收获颇丰!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复:大家说说今年过年大家都得到了什么?

呼吁一下,春节取消了吧。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复: 大家说说今年过年大家都得到了什么?

原帖由 renew 于 2008-2-13 20:52:00 发表柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台) ~8 L! Z3 a5 Y2 f
呼吁一下,春节取消了吧,礼物照收,哈哈~~:emot72:  
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic# i7 N) }& c) H4 O
可以不送吗?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP