网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[饮食] 大家都说说新年你吃了什么好东东吧

回复:大家都说说新年你吃了什么好东东吧

年年就那些东西。唉,好的咱都不爱吃啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复:大家都说说新年你吃了什么好东东吧

过年有好吃的也要注意饮食啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复: 大家都说说新年你吃了什么好东东吧

原帖由 renew 于 2008-2-9 11:44:00 发表
$ z8 l8 n+ V/ Q; I1 T( J- B:emot74: 谢谢大家关心,昨天晚上在沙发上打了两个滚儿,自己掉了两滴眼泪,吃了两片马叮咛,现在好了。。。

. R# o/ v3 }/ _( [柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台看来挺严重的,你真要注意饮食了。
2 \7 [/ z/ D  Y) M% D另外,那叫马叮啉,而不是马叮咛吧?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复: 大家都说说新年你吃了什么好东东吧

原帖由 kx27 于 2008-2-10 20:01:00 发表
: c- o9 n5 M  H. L- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn一个是A货,一个是B货!不管叫什么了,不疼了就好。以后长教训吧。
4 @% f& {4 b# @; c, t7 m& t1 }2 R
哪个是A货,哪个是B货?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP