网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[娱乐] 这周末大家都还需要上班么?

回复:这周末大家都还需要上班么?

需要。。。:~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复: 这周末大家都还需要上班么?

原帖由 kx27 于 2008-2-1 20:05:00 发表柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台% g0 }+ Z0 l2 |* J6 @
刚发现,雪碧的ID也是中文了!同样恭喜下。小文是你改的数据库吧?
$ v4 P: O( ~& _! P6 C7 K6 R

- V+ y6 X0 w8 e+ S3 q2 x6 V$ o柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市dz的是可以在后台修改用户名的,而dv的就不行。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复:这周末大家都还需要上班么?

:粉红搞怪猫7: 这一升级,咱们论坛很多人都是同年同月同日生的。而且都108岁了!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复:这周末大家都还需要上班么?

给洋鬼子打工就是这样。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP