网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[原创]RENEW收房之--物业服务水平

我还真没遇到过态度如此恶劣的物业人员。要是碰上我,可能也想抽他了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

以下是引用windrunner在2007-12-26 14:23:32的发言:
8 L- {5 T/ H4 V. S3 h5 G9 [-物业的管理肯定是问题,要是上面的思想端正了,下面的人应该不会这样。. Q' i! y9 Y3 j$ E6 |
-也有一些物业人员的个人问题,带我收房的大叔还不错了,在屋里磨擦了近两个小时,包括中间去接装修公司的人,也没催我们签字。! ]% d) I1 ~% _, A7 I: x/ T( ]
房子应该说也没大问题,原来担心的墙面,没有前面人说的那么严重,工长认为没必要铲掉。
" C$ B  F7 x  d3 z( ?% Z. q

3 T7 X$ r7 c% _% _# K中肯的评价。事情没有完美的,但也没有想象那么糟。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

以下是引用ivyyuan在2007-12-27 8:29:01的发言:
% I, U0 o' i2 M" r# A. T3 R# \( a我和楼主的收房情况简直是一模一样,不会是同一个WY吧, 这个工作人员的名子是孙志刚.
' s4 `) p  e' P- S% ]5 B: n
当然是同一个wy~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

没大问题就好。看到电视上有些开发商的无耻行为,觉得我们还算是幸运的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 小逃 于 2008-7-16 11:31 发表 0 c# v( N6 w1 {  ]
明白了,等我收房的时候,穿球鞋去, `/ n2 L" Q& t# q: h8 V; [' K+ n8 Q
打架方便!
/ \' |- v2 D2 M- s9 Y
你还没收房呢?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP