网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[原创]3期老10号楼前180度拼图(我老厉害了)

<p>在呢!正在欣赏楼主的杰作。</p><p>送你一个字:强!</p><p>两个字:真强!</p>[em17]
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<p>这种全景照片看起来很有气势,尤其是放大了看。</p><p>佩服楼主的高超技术!</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<p>我觉得是,而且按照咱们这些楼的布局,应该是的。</p><p>不过这些是楼主拍的,还需要楼主的证实。</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<p>6号应该是这个楼。</p><p>我几乎没有凌晨一点前睡觉的。多年养成的坏毛病,很难改了。</p>[em06]
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>行进ING</i>在2007-11-19 11:54:35的发言:</b><br/><div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>aiyueren</i>在2007-11-18 22:57:04的发言:</b><br/><p>楼主强!</p><p>的确放大看很有气势!</p><p>小文:第一幅图中美女后面的那座是6号楼吗?</p></div><p>本楼主觉得应该是柏林爱乐沙盘上标注的4号楼呀。</p><p align="right" style="COLOR: green;">[符合XHTML规范,内容为纯文本或UBB(UBB解释文件版本:2006-5-23)]</p></div><p>那就对了。新6号楼就是老4号楼。</p><p>参见:http://bbs.myberlin.cn/dispbbs.asp?boardID=22&amp;ID=447&amp;page=1</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP