网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 新东安呷哺5折

好像没吃过。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

老文没有吃过?就是小火锅。虽说吓哺没有多好吃,但还是很方便的。bbs.myberlin.cn9 d* u$ m: \6 c  v5 ?8 Z1 Y5 @
nancy7780 发表于 2010-1-12 17:29

* I$ Q+ x2 i" \8 b柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市( v$ G. W9 \$ J2 C
我记得中关村鼎好楼上好像有,很多人在那吃。bbs.myberlin.cn* t  a4 {% f9 {( u
不过我确实不爱吃火锅。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

地地道道的北方人。南方都没去过。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

火锅其实很大众的,喜欢吃肉的就涮肉,不喜欢吃肉就涮菜,不喜欢吃菜就涮面,- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn2 P2 y3 |$ n" d' B! H' J" t
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic) }9 g& Z$ B9 Q9 [) z7 I- F9 a
    如果不喜欢 ...
4 c$ e* ~* u% U- b; M+ xbbs.myberlin.cnshuishuiyue 发表于 2010-1-12 19:35

4 I0 L5 K. K; T7 x  p1 W* Z柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台这些都喜欢吃,可是不喜欢涮着吃。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

就是,等着看观后感呢!!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

很实在的告诉大家,观后感就一个字------------------晕!
, I- p( a% K7 o8 c- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cnrenew 发表于 2010-1-12 21:20

% B+ ?) X' y2 |" Sbbs.myberlin.cn
$ L) U' d2 j. H% l! M( g柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic4 B: S" N' i3 P, ~
    我是不用看了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

“呷哺”,这俩字怎么念?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

xiabu都是一声~- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn$ n9 u# m" A( B/ R% V5 r! w
loveshowshow 发表于 2010-1-14 00:22
: ^2 A: n7 m0 e
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台. ^4 \, Q, H5 w! V) C8 |
- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn1 }; W9 M7 B$ R) i. i- [
    我一直以为是“鸭蹼”呢!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

今天最后一天,晚上更夸张,六点钟拿的540号等位号,叫到340号。估计一晚上也吃不上。走人,吃的 ...
) k3 v; D  d' X2 J柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台shuishuiyue 发表于 2010-1-15 21:43

5 j& O* U* E/ f/ ~1 Q' H4 h" i4 j柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台5 i: z, z- }9 _- t
最后的晚餐。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP