网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

关于给退位版主颁发“论坛贵宾”勋章的通知

关于给退位版主颁发“论坛贵宾”勋章的通知

从今天起,凡是退位版主均将获得“论坛贵宾”勋章一枚,以示对其在担任版主期间所做工作的感谢。
9 m( m5 `# C$ H$ J! L柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台希望退位的版主继续支持论坛!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

情况一直都有,很正常。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

都谁领章了?
+ \4 q8 h) c' }0 x1 v- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cnhehe 发表于 2009-5-20 00:18

; q( `; H/ e. _- s/ m6 N8 V1 obbs.myberlin.cn今天刚开始实行,司圣是第一个。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP