网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[原创]刚出锅的两张照片,愣给放凉了。

不同权限,文件大小限制也是不一样的,但基本够用了,你可以把图片缩小点,既方便上传,又便于查看。
( I: f4 c; D+ h/ ?3 R' [; @  M: ^; Ibbs.myberlin.cn当然,如果不够用,请告诉我。我给你修改权限。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

已改为上传限制为300KB,你再试试~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

图片为800×600,或者640×480,文件大小分别是多少?300KB够用吗?不够我再加。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

没那么复杂。权限的问题你不用管,如果不够,告诉我就可以了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

其实640×480基本也可以了。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn- n5 k! G" A9 U2 ^0 w* y' H$ J
我的640×480的图片一般才几十KB,800×600的一般也就100KB左右。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

嗯,你可以用photoshop或者acdsee来调图片大小。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我也感到奇怪,以前那么大的图都传上来了,现在这么小的图都不行。2 V: b' p' ]6 j8 t/ \% S/ n
你再试试,不行告诉我,我找一下原因。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

这张图片是298KB。
% S8 Y4 B( P7 i' g# K8 o柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic刚才我查了一下,是系统设置的问题,你所在的用户组正好设置的上传文件比较小。柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic% G$ _) a/ e( ]2 t0 h4 A
现在已经修改了,应该没问题了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

嗯。你可以把刚才两个小图的帖子编辑掉,换上大的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

看到了。这样看起来清楚、漂亮多了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP