网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 我被电视台骗了~~

[灌水] 我被电视台骗了~~

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

0 {, g% r/ F" I/ k# w柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市回复才能看见怎么受骗的。哈哈~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

不是。bbs.myberlin.cn; z* l% X. f5 k( p" k0 a  F
电视台连续好几天都说大结局,结果我失望好几天。等不信了,却是真的了。2 `1 L- e; i" ?. T+ S% M3 {
就像狼来了一样。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

不用花钱,回复就能看到。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP