网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[娱乐] [讨论]周六去柏林,看到一个穿军绿裤的哥们儿在拍东门照片

<p>反正不是我。[em04]</p><p>你这么一说,会不会他想发都不敢发了啊?</p>
/ ]: m. ?0 ~* F" _. q+ S

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-10-22 14:51:03编辑过]

柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<p>呵呵,开个玩笑了。</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

有一天我还看到一个女孩拍东大门呢。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

带军绿帽子怎么了?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<p>虽然有些罗嗦,不过逻辑还是比较严谨的。</p><p>我们就相信你了吧。</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>rucmaggie</i>在2007-10-22 21:14:54的发言:</b><br/><p>哈哈,我周六时对着沙盘模型狠拍了一通。</p></div><p>我也想去拍点沙盘。</p><p>售楼处的人没管你?</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>柏林小考拉</i>在2007-10-23 10:03:53的发言:</b><br/>我还没量呢,去了房子里面以后发现不会量,想想还是等收房再说吧,现在量了又能怎么样呢?</div><p>就是,量了又怎样?</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>rucmaggie</i>在2007-10-23 13:37:08的发言:</b><br/><p>回小文,没人管我了,我拍得可高兴了。</p></div><p>不错,哪天我也去拍拍,谁敢管我我跟谁急!</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>renew</i>在2007-10-23 20:17:31的发言:</b><br/>今完7点经过东大门时又特地看了一下那个公告拦,已经贴上一些宣传信息了,看完了特地回头看了一眼会不会有人正拿相机拍我那,别明天那绿裤子男人变成了黑风衣女人啦,哈~~~(不好意思了各位,我又幻想上了~~~~)</div><p>都哪跟哪啊。谁大黑天的还照那东西啊?</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>renew</i>在2007-10-24 9:12:06的发言:</b><br/>怎么,xiaowen, 幻想一下不行啊?~?!@#%⋯⋯—我就老说你缺乏想像力么。。。</div><p>幻想是女人的专利~~</p>[em09]
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP