网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 祝李季生日快乐!

[灌水] 祝李季生日快乐!

虽然他不怎么来。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

我也没什么印象。只是看到下面今天他生日才知道的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 爱逗猫的猪 于 2008-8-18 15:14 发表 - 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn! x. F4 |9 s: j- S: S3 d  R: Z% Q
ID就是叫这个名吗?
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic; O+ `$ \1 O8 O6 Y" y! n
是啊,首页最下面有。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 半糖 于 2008-8-18 17:03 发表
) Q0 F- v% l5 L/ r柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic不公平,为什么我生日的时候没人祝贺啊
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市' y* V/ {3 e# u. q! s8 F5 D) z: }
因为你没告诉我们你生日是什么时候。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 半糖 于 2008-8-18 17:31 发表
  O0 Y% S7 t) j2 O) @/ h1 d柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台
6 h% b5 `& ~4 N1 u0 K) K柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市: {+ m1 R) X7 I! W8 R
bbs.myberlin.cn* `4 W' S8 e* i9 {/ J/ l3 r) C! P
已经修改了,不知道明年会不会收到到~~~5" />
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台' f/ H/ W& ]6 g" D
放心,每年一定会收到。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP