网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 伴我们走过的歌

太多了。古今中外,哪方面的?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

John Denver 的 Country Roads,我很喜欢!
2 J4 `, [& M: i& r3 |( O  j, |还有 Beatles 的 Hey, Jude!0 G* j9 ]/ O3 z: u* ?( D" M0 D- r
Paul Simon 的 Bridge over troubled water柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic! }7 t. d5 Z( P; S$ U# K- N" C
等等,很多。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 5# 想飞的翅膀 的帖子

一时就想起这几个来,因为印象太深了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP