网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 2008.7.4晚上的大雨

[灌水] 2008.7.4晚上的大雨

这是2008.7.4晚上9点左右在东四十条。
. z' t) ]; l& e* Wbbs.myberlin.cnbbs.myberlin.cn- {/ T' v% w; f0 O6 s. H6 a

% p& E9 I  T9 \4 n柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic
5 a7 P% v* @8 P9 C1 N+ n- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic! ^0 ?1 E  d" M2 ?' w" s- _

: V8 E. J8 C) [; q5 }# C柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市& p6 K4 h+ X6 E
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

原帖由 半糖 于 2008-7-6 08:48 发表
, [/ {2 _8 Z: A% Z* S( ubbs.myberlin.cn下雨那会我在东方家园三楼超市,就听见楼顶啪啦啪啦下雨了,没想到这么大,真遗憾,又没看到

: [* z/ J) c; y- E& U  T柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市没看到下雨也遗憾?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

这种雨见过好几次了,都不稀奇了。
  \  ]& P) Z: o2 Z) q- \几年前我装修时,也正好被困在了东方家园,那个雨好像比这次都大。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 半糖 于 2008-7-6 20:06 发表
7 G  V9 b+ Z4 ~% @柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic' x7 @& }0 X: O; u! ?' s' |

( P: x) Q" ?) V) {遭遇好象一样啊

" S: j/ P, ]: M0 k- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn是啊!历史总是重演。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 半糖 于 2008-7-6 21:05 发表 柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic# D7 }8 l/ `8 _& l. @( `! [! v1 ^
这我就平衡了
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic8 n- H1 |8 X5 `) s
你早该平衡了!这次大雨我被截在了外面,到家都快晚上十一点了!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 14# 半糖 的帖子

开始是楼下,后来是车站。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 半糖 于 2008-7-6 21:33 发表
  H" ?& E# o' T" X% k8 P2 ~柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市照片看着眼熟,是十条桥西吗

3 O" ^3 e" ]$ w0 z  k0 q+ ubbs.myberlin.cn桥东。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

因为拍这个,鞋都湿透了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP