网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 给西点店起名

甜心
* K1 i5 u& i/ z- s- |柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台这个好!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 petro7 于 2008-6-29 15:19 发表 bbs.myberlin.cn$ b$ ~# C) K7 M9 z8 ]3 F& G
支持:烘培小屋
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic% o8 O) E/ x% {4 K7 x$ j
有点俗了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 小菜 于 2008-6-30 11:16 发表
* }, X# n  a, J# H  L4 [2 O8 {柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台既然是卖泡芙和蛋挞,就叫“芙蓉飞蛋”吧
bbs.myberlin.cn4 g: S- a' j% H2 J# i9 J& L
严重侵权啊!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

挑选好了名字还不等于成功,还要去工商局查是否已经被注册了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 32# ◇听◇ 的帖子

“胖子西点”这名字比较有个性,容易被人记住。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP