网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

关于四期装修的重要通知!

关于四期装修的重要通知!

物业帖出了新通知,对四期装修有很大影响。希望四期业主注意:
$ p9 n# `' c- V. y) S% ?2 P凡是想尽快装修的,一定要在明、后两天去办理装修手续。
% A: ?# ^( k  _9 \
否则就要等到9月21日了!
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

是啊,物业这两天还不排大队啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 4# 蓝色! 的帖子

那他们发了吗?肯定很多人看不到这个通知。$ C: G  W' d4 |0 x5 Z3 s0 l
他们是不是就希望很多人不知道啊~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 scotsman 于 2008-6-29 09:16 发表 2 w% o& _  a* [7 Q5 s) P# @. ^4 E
问一下:
' n1 M' c( _2 m5 ~/ W2 ~7 U, A( L8 w1 }4 @: E1 Y2 o
到物业办理装修是不是要定了装修公司后才能去?
+ O1 ]* |, W: B, n
这个不太清楚。打电话问问物业。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 小逃 于 2008-6-30 12:21 发表
! I! _8 B4 D+ }- [1 |0 B! s: `* i物业占线啊!+ x2 `3 G4 Z% Y7 _) ^# L. L
会不会现在办了手续,到了7月15号也不然装啊+ T. |" E5 w" Z2 c
还有我还没领钥匙呢,能先办装修手续么?
& f" F$ W: C3 N: k) ~: D+ Q3 q9 n+ `
没领钥匙,不可能办装修手续。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 22# wolflamb 的帖子

这通知匪夷所思,1、2期几乎没有装修的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 LV1018 于 2008-6-30 17:58 发表 # C, O" G! U* r( f" A5 B/ x
不会的,我刚问过了!我也是28日收的房子!刚刚挂了物业的电话,他们都说没听说啊。
7 [& X0 F  Z" Y; r1 }0 R  s
那就好,那就好!3 [8 O/ Q/ A0 I7 f
虚惊一场!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP