网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 安装电话的管庄营业厅

[灌水] 安装电话的管庄营业厅

位于管庄路口的网通营业厅,实际上叫做“管庄通信业务代理营业厅”。6 h' }3 {; W; {/ y9 I% D, ]
. c; ^; M3 f/ D0 D3 Z
0 {; L4 P$ y( q( R! w# S3 t
来个特写
( i" L( e; I" E0 H) w8 I' w' q
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

回复 2# 爱逗猫的猪 的帖子

没那么快。因为地震,合并计划推迟了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 5# 卡罗维拉 的帖子

我不是,听说的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP