网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

强烈鄙视美加华!!!!!!!!!!

太过分了,强烈要求曝光,并投诉!
6 y, Z) e* s; ^我家也是在东方家园买的美加华的马桶,不过没发生什么问题。也许现在美加华不行了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 3# renew 的帖子

嗯,投诉问题,找renew!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 5# renew 的帖子

你应该开办维权法律咨询。成功后按标的适当收费。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 cocoleng 于 2008-6-15 16:49 发表 5 B) h7 q7 n: j2 b0 {
趁火打劫啊,
+ f' B! {6 V! p+ C开个投诉问题的版块吧。
+ b/ o2 L1 z7 M6 d
投诉问题达到一定数量就开。2 B* f# z8 D( q; }# [4 b% B# B
到时候renew担任首席咨询师。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 cocoleng 于 2008-6-15 16:58 发表 ) I4 _) h) V: O7 P5 v! ^+ X
这个职位相当于主管?经理还是总监?

; A& F; n& x6 y& q待定~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 14# cocoleng 的帖子

商家往往抓住我们没有证据这一点,所以任何东西送货来了,都要仔细检查,不给他们留借口。) E9 O' X" w. p
但无论如何,他们那种态度都是极其恶劣的。虽然不必把我们当上帝,但也要有基本的商业道德啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我的也不明白!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 renew 于 2008-6-15 17:27 发表 , |, Q8 g* E# k6 O8 F+ E

- Y' Z9 x" ~; t; K8 S8 X
! ?. u* d  F/ J; a
) ?( h  _6 `  j: k. K8 E3 X我刚才少打了一个数字10。。。。。。。不好意思。
# w- W- U7 L0 {& ], `
空头支票?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 24# renew 的帖子

真是经验不是一般的丰富!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

等待你的好消息!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP