网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

你爱吃哈根达斯的冰淇淋么?

别馋我们啊~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 女乃米唐 于 2008-6-21 21:50 发表 柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic: X0 A, ~. A" t8 I) a
恩.5还4喜欢吃买当老的2元甜筒,最多一次吃了12个,还没过瘾,哈哈

% E4 F. @0 H8 `, [$ K0 _8 b- o* B柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic一次吃12个!别吓着我~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 renew 于 2008-6-22 14:08 发表
  `* u/ r: E/ k1 k7 G. d9 P5 M柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonicbbs.myberlin.cn. w% l7 A, [, {3 h7 Q
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic( _3 m% y! q7 o, v" W1 }
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic% H/ ~7 ~+ W- K  I/ ~4 O
欢...你还真八卦啊..
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic' N; o+ |( ?# W! J: f# h- v7 X1 L
商家的钱就是这样赚的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP