网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

发个讨论贴!你家墙刷的什么颜色?(准备刷什么颜色)

回复:发个讨论贴!你家墙刷的什么颜色?(准备刷什么颜色)

白色最好。不过我家还有浅绿色和淡粉色。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复: 发个讨论贴!你家墙刷的什么颜色?(准备刷什么颜色)

原帖由 柏林小考拉 于 2008-2-18 14:00:00 发表
3 r: G7 n5 F9 }, c' N! N浅绿色看起来怎么样,会不会觉得冷呢

5 T5 O7 k" Q2 ^9 [2 r' g6 k一点不冷,反而有点凉爽。
4 d8 V8 `/ Q1 O9 j+ D看起来很安静,比较适合作书房。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复: 发个讨论贴!你家墙刷的什么颜色?(准备刷什么颜色)

原帖由 aiyueren 于 2008-2-18 14:25:00 发表
; n( n( p) \/ d3 j是否有灰色的漆?效果怎么样?

% i# D$ \( s: G7 r. Y+ ?5 O刷灰色会让你的心情灰暗。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复:发个讨论贴!你家墙刷的什么颜色?(准备刷什么颜色)

小青菜。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复:发个讨论贴!你家墙刷的什么颜色?(准备刷什么颜色)

最简单、安全,就是全刷白的。不喜欢以后再改也容易。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

花花,小草莓的头像怎么没了?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

重新上传吧。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP