网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[原创]柏林秋色-2007.11.15

[原创]柏林秋色-2007.11.15

[upload=jpg,pb150151.jpg]UploadFile/2007-11/2007111511281891479.jpg[/upload]<br/>[upload=jpg,pb150150.jpg]UploadFile/2007-11/2007111511281889630.jpg[/upload]<br/>[upload=jpg,pb150152.jpg]UploadFile/2007-11/2007111511281869807.jpg[/upload]<br/>[upload=jpg,pb150155.jpg]UploadFile/2007-11/2007111511281815376.jpg[/upload]<br/>[upload=jpg,pb150157.jpg]UploadFile/2007-11/2007111511281894278.jpg[/upload]<br/>
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

真想坐在那椅子上待着,什么都不想,静静地看着眼前的景色。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<p>对,二期22号楼和25号楼之间。</p><p>今天早上拍的。</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>想飞的瘸猫</i>在2007-11-15 16:45:40的发言:</b><br/><p>坐是坐,能带着一家老小的一块就更好了:)</p><p align="right" style="COLOR: green;">[符合XHTML规范,内容为纯文本或UBB(UBB解释文件版本:2006-5-23)]</p></div><p>也有同感!</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

3期不会差。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

一定要带。柏林人美地方美,不要留下遗憾~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

柏林有很多美男子,你也感兴趣?[em02]
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

既然爱美之心你有我也有,所以这和结没结婚没什么关系啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

LS还真是有一套美学思想啊![em73]
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

又来了~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP