网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[聚会] 柏林吃撑活动

有俩人认识。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

三枪啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

您从来不参加任何聚会活动。能认识俩人也已经挺不容易的了。哎。; C" o3 V  e, M2 M% e5 p
renew 发表于 2010-1-22 00:09

, q) p1 {# E! |* O* r柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic( E# A0 e5 h& j: }' q8 C

9 ^% ~8 l: z9 [, y) I0 ^bbs.myberlin.cn我也是有苦难言啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

是。您只吃萝卜白菜准备修炼成兔仙儿的事情全柏林都知道了。柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台# h# |+ s0 d1 ~( `, v  m; t6 L3 w
renew 发表于 2010-1-22 00:13

7 b3 A: e( k+ L1 r3 n
4 M. ^0 N8 z! w( k  I9 Y柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市; P! Z. Q4 t; N6 i0 O5 n
不是这个原因。
- p3 O" X/ C2 q4 R5 r3 c: a柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic又误导群众。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

唉,这一开始错了的印象真是难改啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

您从来不参加任何聚会活动。能认识俩人也已经挺不容易的了。哎。
! v: [' d$ J! M8 R. Z柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市renew 发表于 2010-1-22 00:09
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台% A2 x4 B  Q1 |; c7 X1 L3 Y1 q9 V
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic5 B9 F8 Y5 c- V3 e$ z
这个特殊的日子,看看我的注册日期。
4 r8 u1 J9 T1 `0 A; F. lbbs.myberlin.cn因为这个日期和某人的。。。。。哈哈~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原来是饿的啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

明天找那个叫R 什么的算帐去。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

看来楼层的高度和温度关系很大。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP