网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[聚会] 怀柔CS活动回顾

都有谁啊?介绍介绍?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

一个不认识!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

照片颜色失真、对焦不准、构图有问题。。。。。。。。。
& S5 r! ]( }4 A" s- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cncocoleng 发表于 2009-8-17 09:13

: t2 c2 k, t+ @% _0 l0 p' n柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市这评价足以让楼主死得过了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

没事,以上都是COCO发言,与LENG无关。
; ]' {: o! G: W, T$ y柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic另外LENG补充一下,构图倾斜,主角表情呆滞,测光不准,白平衡不对。/ l( j( x0 m3 r6 Q
cocoleng 发表于 2009-8-17 13:00
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic! [) Q' `# s/ W! a
你太狠了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP